Thursday 5 May 2016

For a Comfortable Experience Stay in the Hotels in Ahmedabad near Paldi

I visit Ahmedabad quite frequently for business, and also have quite a few friends staying there whom I love to meet up with and spend some time exploring the various shopping destinations with. It’s a lovely city, full of vibrant colors and very hospitable people. Seriously, everybody is always so ready to help that it becomes almost like a second home from me. I always try to stay either at the Hotels in Ahmedabad near Paldi or at the Hotels near GMDC Ahmedabad. This way, my office is quite close by, and I can simply walk to my
Luxury Hotels in Ahmedabad
Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad
office within 5 minutes. In the evenings, I try and meet up with as many of my friends as possible, and go ahead with the celebrations and bonhomie that come with meeting old friends after a long time. And the hotel I chose this time was absolutely perfect, in fact, I will never stay anywhere else but here, when in Ahmedabad. The rooms were so comfortable, beautifully decorated, and full of a lovely underlying fragrance of fresh lemons. It truly made my stay, the entire time I was there. The staff too was quite helpful, and I had a good time conversing to them about the city, the places to visit and the eating options there. I would always recommend this place to all my family, friends and colleagues that show up in the city without a place to stay in.

1 comment:

  1. I am very glad to read this nice article. I am happy that you made this concept very clear in front of people and to be very frank this is useful information too. Keep it up. hotels in ahmedabad
    3 star hotels in ahmedabad
    business hotels in ahmedabad

    ReplyDelete