Friday 17 June 2016

Stay at the Best Hotels in Ahmedabad Near Airport for a Revelling Holiday

If you are thinking for a long time to embark on a memorable family getaway, then your search ends here. Ahmedabad is one of the least explored locations by Indians as stated by a popular survey. I made a trip two months back with my loved ones and stayed at the Lemon Tree Hotel Ahmedabad.The main reason behind the whole concept was my parents as they always wanted to visit the city. So, I did not take any risk and booked with the only trusted hospitality name in India.

Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad
However, I don’t know about the other hotels in Ahmedabad, Lemon Tree Hotels have done a fantastic job again with their property.The welcoming ambiance and modern decor are truly praiseworthy. The best part which I liked and which motivated me to consider getting the reservation done is the proximity to the airport. It really helps when you stay near the airport while traveling as it saves a lot of commotion.

The hotel we stayed in is one of the best hotels in Ahmedabad near airport and it was an advantage for our journey. My whole family liked the experience that was offered by the hard-working and always smiling team of the Lemon Tree Hotels. We enjoyed the wide range of food and the authentic preparations. I would definitely come back again to enjoy another rejuvenating break with them. I say ‘hats off’ to the tremendous quality of hospitality standards offered by the team.

1 comment:

  1. A very good and informative article indeed. It helps me a lot to enhance my knowledge, I really like the way the writer presented his views. hotels in ahmedabad
    3 star hotels in ahmedabad
    business hotels in ahmedabad

    ReplyDelete